All of our dentists and hygienists are highly educated and in good standing with their respective associations. We always put our patients first.
Dr. Lewis Chen, DDS, FICOI, FIADFE
Dr. Lewis Chen was born and raised in New York. He completed his Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and graduated top of his class with highest honors and distinction. Due to his outstanding clinical performance, leadership, and selfless contributions to Columbia, he was one of few to be nominated and inducted into the only renowned, national dental honor society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU). After graduation, he completed his residency at the Bronx VA, which is nationally known to be the most prestigious, competitive, and comprehensive program in the country due to its strong focus on full-mouth reconstructions, cosmetics, prosthodontics, endodontics, and oral surgery.
Throughout his high school, college, and dental school years, he actively served as a tutor and mentor up until private practice. Because of his commitment in teaching and education, he also serves as Instructor of Clinical Dental Medicine at his dental school alma mater. He carries his passion for teaching from the classroom setting into a dental office by educating patients so that they can begin to take control of their oral health and make informed and calculated decisions. His primary focus is to cater to patients and exceed their expectations.
- New York University College of Arts and Science, BA in Economics
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Clinical Faculty & Instructor at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- James J. Peters VA Medical Center / Bronx VA (affiliate hospital of Mount Sinai)
- Fellow in International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow in International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- New York Academy of Dentistry Exemplary Professional Conduct Award
- Academy of General Dentistry Outstanding General Practitioner Award
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry Award
- Divisional Excellence Award in Prosthodontics
- Pierre Fauchard Foundation Award
- Appel Scholarship for Most Outstanding Graduate at Columbia University
- Percy T. Phillips Visiting Professorship Student Scholar
Dr. Tauseef Ahmed, DDS, FAAIP
“I consider dentistry my passion, and everyone walking through my doors is part of my family”.
Dr. Ahmed received his Bachelors in Dental Surgery degree in 2009. After spending time in private practice abroad, he continued his education at NYU College of Dentistry. He has been practicing in the field for 10 years.
Dr. Ahmed truly enjoys all aspects of dentistry and has a hunger for education. His areas of special interests include Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, and Full-Mouth Reconstructions. Dr. Ahmed’s approach to dentistry is one that is defined by constant learning and innovation as the field of dentistry is constantly changing with new technologies and treatment techniques available.
He believes that communication between patient and dentist is critical to a successful relationship. He always makes sure that his patients are educated about all procedures, all treatment options are well explained and all their questions have been answered to their complete satisfaction.
Away from work, Dr. Ahmed enjoys cooking, spending time with his family and friends and reading and learning advanced dentistry.
His current professional affiliations include the American Dental Association, American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics, and Academy of General Dentistry.